I am located in the large brick house right next to the "World Methodist Museum." You can enter the parking lot at the sign that says "545 N. Lakeshore" and park right in front of the Museum or you can park down at the Lake, wherever you prefer.
When you come in the front door of the brick house you are on the second floor, walk to the back of the building and take the elevator or stairs up one story (3 on the elevator). My office is located to the left side of the building. Come in the door with the sign that says "Welcome, Come On In" You will be in my waiting room. Please make yourself at home..
Coming from East (from Asheville-25 miles):
- From I-40, take exit 27 onto US 19-23.
- Drive 3-4 miles.
- Take exit 103 and drive about 1 mile until you see the Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center front entrance on the right.
Coming from West (from Knoxville- 92 miles):
- From I-40, take exit 20 toward "Lake Junaluska, Maggie Valley".
- Bear right on the ramp.
- Drive 7 miles until you come to the stop light.
- Turn left at the light and drive 3 more miles, and pass through 1 traffic light.
- The Lake Junaluska Conference and Retreat Center front entrance will be on your left shortly after passing through the traffic light
Coming from Atlanta- 172 miles from Midtown:
- Take I-85 North to I-985 North.
- At Gainesville, GA take 365 North to 441 North into NC.
- Just past Dillsboro, NC, 441 merges with US 74 which will turn into 23/74.
- Take Hwy 23/74 North Lake Junaluska/Maggie Valley Exit (102-B).
- Travel two miles then turn right on US 19. The entrance to Lake Junaluska is approximately ¼ mile on left.
Our closest airport is the Asheville Regional Airport
- Airport Car rental Information
- Transportation from the Asheville Airport to Lake Junaluska is available from Elite Limousine of NC
- Transportation from Lake Junaluska to the Asheville Airport is available from Leap Frog Tours. Call 828-507-1421 to schedule transportation. They also have area tours available.